Sunday 19 June 2011

Recent accomplishments~

Haven't posted in forever, but been busy and away being with my better half for 2 weeks. Ingame wise, I've been getting stuff done. Mainly levelled my SCH and SMN to 90 and began getting AF3 pieces for those. SMN was my first job to Level 75, and it was great to rediscover why I loved it so much back then.

Rhongo progress was halted a bit, I'm sitting on 11/50 Ulu Fangs. But the So Solid Skype Crew's focus moved on to finishing off Empyrean Weapons which is nice, and a kick up the butt for those of us (myself mainly) who find it hard to get motivated! My Rhongomiant, Simon's Armageddon, Thor's Almace and Tim's Ukonvasara are the weapons we're doing. I'm pretty excited for us all to get them done :D

Piccie dump!

R0ed during exp, got this cool screenie of my SMN and Odin

Finally finished MNK body, making me 5/5 on +1s..
Did Mercenary Camp BCNM which was good fun ^^ Nice screenshot at the end too!

No comments:

Post a Comment