Wednesday 8 September 2010

Update related boredom..

So I'm sat here, Spotify on and waiting on this update .. As we speak it's at 15% and going smoothly, weird for me tbh xD Well, Ray poked me to update my blog! So here I  am ^^


I'm trying to pimp out my Dragoon, and have been spamming Zhayolm Remnants for the 25 Ares Legs (got 15 and 35, figures). The 25 hasnt dropped yet but some of my friends who haven't done Salvage before got to try it, and they liked the experience so it's all good. In my opinion Salvage is one of the more fun, challenging events :D


Myself and Kazamaki doing what we do best! Also, DRG in Salvage :ooo (yes, I tank bosses too! fun times)


For shits and giggles, my current Salvage gear obtained and needed:

Completed!:
Usukane Somen, Usukane Sune-Ate, Usukane Gote, Marduk's Tiara, Marduk's Shalwar


Uncomplete :(:
Ares's Sollerets (15, --, 35), Ares's Flanchard (15, --, 35), Marduk's Dastanas (15,--,35), Marduk's Crackows (15,25,--) [Dekka can DIAF]! Morrigan's Cuffs (--,--,35)



Others:

Skadi's Chausses (--,25,35) Got these drops randomly, all jobs that can use are Lv10 or lower.. 


What I'd like in the future:
Ares's Cuirass (--,25,--)! This will be a big goal to aim for .. I have the 25 and 35 for Marduk but dont feel the need to upgrade.


And that's it for Salvage! I've been enjoying it alot recently.


So moving on, friends are fun too! My closest ones; Misart, Kazamaki, Masuyuki and Deroth are giving me lots of giggles recently. Masuyuki is a newer friend but we get on like a house on fire having ferocious nerd fights! *Adjusts her glasses* Ahem...


Askar twins! D:



Fake Taru! Late night Abyssea farm with Masu, Kaza and Yojune. No notable drops as always, Yojune finished her Pelage farming - Congrats to her!




Showing Kaza and Deroth my MH! They abused my statues ; ;




I go AFK to shower and come back to this ..



And thats it for my screenshot dump! Things are good ingame wise, I'm fairly content. Just dynamis is pretty lame, same old content and bleh. I pull through with some giggles though :D 

Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment